I found a silver lining today.
Remember how my lining was delayed at least a week? Today, as I left an appointment with my general practitioner, I realized I am glad for this delay.
You see, I got the same infection as the last two times I was on this horse dose of estrogen. A Bacterial Vagenosis infection, which will be followed by a yeast infection from the BV meds. The BV meds are ok for conception but the yeast infection meds must be taken and completed by the day before transfer.
If I was headed to transfer this Friday, I would be FREAKING OUT. Instead, I am calm and ready to be better by transfer, whenever that will be.
Lining re-check tomorrow. Here's hoping for at least an 8mm lining!!!