Friday, April 5, 2013

And I thought I'd get work done - HA - 3dp5dt

I suppose one of my embryos is actually a 6dt, so I am both 3dp5dt and 3dp6dt. Either way, I am back at work for the first day and I am not accomplishing ANYTHING.

I expected to come in and pour myself into my work. Instead, I am thinking about things. The slight cramping that I'm having on and off. I know it could be the progesterone, but I just don't think it is.

The intense thirst I'm having.

The absolute lack of interest in any food. I am forcing myself to eat healthy foods still (yoghurt and high-protein granola for breaky, then lots of walnuts, a bit of my pineapple core, and recently a banana and an apple smothered in peanut butter). As you can tell, I'm working on my protein - protein = a vegetarian's best friend! My acupuncturist has been on me about my protein levels (even asked me to eat fish, which I politely declined) for years. I have been all over it recently and she is finally happy.

The lack of interest in food is interesting. It happened very early on in my pregnancy last summer. So I'm hoping it's a VERY early sign and not my brain creating a very early sign just to fuck with me. I was also awake a fair amount last night - another pregnancy sign I always get is insomnia - but I am quite sure my brain is again just fucking with me. But, I document these "symptoms" here for the heck of it!

Mini resolve group last night was just awesome. Our 7-9 pm meeting ran until almost 10 pm because we were all chatting and laughing. Over the last few months, we've joked about needing some special thing to wear that denotes infertility but is private and not overt. Last night, one member brough us all a write up about the pomegranate (a symbol of infertility / fertility) and then braided dark purple strings. We all put them on our right wrists and I love seeing mine today.

Back to trying-to-work. Sigh, this is going to be a LONG day.

3 comments:

  1. I am going to obsess about all of your symptoms until you test next week. I really do have a good feeling in my heart about this S. You have changed a few different things since your last transfer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was doing my best to not symptom spot during my 2ww, but after my positive beta I had both a lack of interest in food (appetite has still come back) and abdominal cramps. Just saying.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a note on the pineapple core. Bromelain, found in pineapple, does have some drawbacks. Click on the link: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/natural/895.html

    ReplyDelete