Friday, February 15, 2013

SIS!

Was easy, like last time. I was told I am lucky that neither the SIS nor the HSG cause me any problems. I don't even need Ibuprofen!

My uterus "doesn't look good, it looks great." It was even called "beautiful"! And, despite some discharge and a SUPER HIGH libido, I am suppressed. Yeah! Was told the libido spike is probably from the bcp.

On the elevator ride to the clinic on the 10th floor, I found myself SO happy to be near my embryos again. Stupid, but I imagined them in daycare. I'll pick two up from daycare in about 5 weeks. When I told the nurse (who asked to see me and gave me a huge hug post-SIS) she said "and we will babysit the others." Love this clinic!

I learned today that scar tissue - i.e. caused by a D&C - can stick together. The embryo is then blocked from implanting or might even attach to the scar tissue. Luckily, I have none. Again, my body healed amazingly well. I will have to thank my OB for doing such a great job.

Seattle was gorgeous today. On full display. Sunny and warm. I wandered to Pike's Place as I've never spent any time here. Amazing. Such a vibrant city and MUCH bigger than Portland. Hubby scheduled a lunch with a Seattle-based client. I loved my time wandering alone. One of my favorite things to do!

And hubby and I literally laughed the whole round-trip! We had the windows rolled down and blasted music.

See you soon, Seattle! Today certainly made me feel even more excited and READY for this cycle.

(And my nails are still LONG and GORGEOUS!)

10 comments:

  1. Yay for beautiful cities, nails and Uterus's :)
    So exciting your getting your embies soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about your beautiful uterus! I love Pike Place! And I love the way you talk about your embies, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for beautiful awesome uterus! Sounds like you had a much deserved great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad all went well with the procedure. Yay! for a great looking uterus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so glad, you needed this day to be so great! i'm so glad for you, I'm gidy reading this!!! I love it!! See Ya Seattle, you will be leaving soon as a family of 3 or 4!!! eeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Muahhhhh from maine xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have added you to my Liebster nomination list! Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi from ICLW. I know I follow you but hey it was that "time of the month" to post comments again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi from ICLW! Sounds like you had a fun trip w the hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi from ICLW. Glad you didn't have any issues with SIS or HSG. I never did either. Good luck on this cycle. We are in the process of adopting embryos and hope to have a transfer in July or September.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to hear all went well!! I also didn't have issues with the SIS or HSG, it was the hysteroscopy that nearly put me into tears. lol I have my fingers crossed for you!! (Here from ICLW)

    ReplyDelete